Nothing Short of Spectacular.
The days up here are longer in the summer, and with so many activities you’ll need the time. Here are just a few reasons Piquett Creek Ranch is perfect for your next group retreat or family vacation:
- World-class trout fishing on the West Fork of the Bitterroot River
- Tennis on a newly surfaced, regulation tennis court
- Golf on the 3-hole course, a long-standing ranch tradition
- Horses and Guided horseback rides(3rd Party Outfitter)
- Backpacking and Camping in the Selway-Bitterroot National Wilderness.
- Mountain bike on some of the most beautiful trails in the world ( http://www.mtbproject.com/trail/6016327 )
- Hike to pristine mountain lakes and explore the glacial-carved peaks of the Montana Rockies
- Raft or kayak the many rivers, streams and lakes in the area
- ATV’s – Explore the miles of forest roads in the Bitterroot National Forest.
- Ski at Lost Trail Powder Mountain just 30 minutes down the road, or rent a snowmobile and explore the back-country. Lost Trail Ski Resort
- Oh and did we mention the world-class trout fishing on the West Fork of the Bitterroot River where you have one mile of walk in access!
And when you come in from the outdoors, it’s just as inviting. View our Accommodations.FOLLOW US